Luke 2: 8-20
Galatians 5: 16 – 18 & 22 – 25
John 16: 19-24
Luke 3: 1-18
Revelation 21: 1-7 & 9-14
John 14: 1-7
SEVEN QUESTIONS: 26 November – 2 December
READ REVELATION 1:4-8
- What is it about Jesus that means the most to you?
- What are the key things about God that Jesus reveals to us as a faithful witness [v5]?
- What does the resurrection of Jesus mean to you personally [v5]?
- Do you find it easy to believe and accept that you are loved by Jesus [v5]?
- How do you experience the freedom from sin mentioned in v5?
- What does it mean to you that Jesus has made us ‘priests’ [v6]?
- How does the fact that Jesus ‘is coming with the clouds’ [v7] affect your daily living?
PRAYER FOR SOUTH AFRICA: 26 November – 2 December
“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light”
1 Peter 2 vrs 9
Pray against all forms of crime. Pray for Society to embrace a new value and respect for one another, regardless of circumstances
- Pray for government to make a renewed effort to assist and support, entrepreneurs, especially the youth in townships and areas where there is a lack of infrastructure.
- Pray for protection for children, especially all those kids that are not at school for the end of term, that may be left unsupervised.
- Pray for taxi commuters, for safety, and pray against taxi crime.
- Pray for all South African Churches, for God’s direction in our current times, to steer our country in the direction God wants South Africa to go.