SEVEN QUESTIONS: 8 – 14 October
TRUST IN GOD
1. Share an experience when you have trusted God and found Him to be faithful.
2. What, in your experience, has been a great challenge to your faith in God?
3. In Mark 10:13-16 what are the qualities of a child that you think Jesus was commending?
4. What are some of the things that you need to trust God for the most?
5. Can you think of some of the things which really strengthen and encourage your faith?
6. Hebrews 11:6 says, ‘Without faith it is impossible to please God’. What is it about faith that is so pleasing God?
7. How can you exercise your faith more at the moment so that it gets stronger every day?